OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Needing a broken TG console or spare hucard slot! Whichever comes first.

Started by override, 06/07/2009, 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

override

Hello,

I am looking for a spare hucard slot to replace for a system I have. Or a Broken TG with a good hucard slot that i can use for replacement.

I need one asap! Hope someone has something!

Thanks,
override
IMG

override

IMG

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

override

Quote from: OldRover on 06/19/2009, 10:32 PMYou should get it any day now. :)
Sweet!!! Ill check tomorrow! I know I got parts in yesterday for sure!
IMG

override

Got the TE in! I didnt realize it was in peices!!!!  :lol:

Well after examining it you can deff tell it has water damage....The pcb for the buttons, screen and sound seems to be fried. There is an IC that has part number BU5782K on it but I believe its an NEC/Hudson made chip that you can no longer get. If a datasheet could be found on it Im sure you could figure out a way to go around that specific chip but hell I cant find anything.

I will continue to investigate and hopefully come up with some info in the next month to come....I cant say for sure since I got all my stuff finally in the mail I will be moving for sure this week!

Well Rover thanks for the TE if anything I got some spare parts to use! I hope the screen is still good but not sure. Its kinda weird tho it does not seem to be designed anything like a TG-16.

Oh and any help is welcome!
IMG

nat

I tried to help Rover with this back when he got it, but all the usual avenues proved fruitless on this one. You'll have to get creative.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Game-Tech.US

Quote from: override on 06/20/2009, 05:08 PMWell Rover thanks for the TE if anything I got some spare parts to use!

Are you ressurecting the TE or using it for parts? If you are parting it out I might want the shell and or whatever you dont use. I may have a hu slot, but it will be a month b4 i get back home to check.

override

Quote from: akaviolence on 06/24/2009, 10:00 PM
Quote from: override on 06/20/2009, 05:08 PMWell Rover thanks for the TE if anything I got some spare parts to use!

Are you ressurecting the TE or using it for parts? If you are parting it out I might want the shell and or whatever you dont use. I may have a hu slot, but it will be a month b4 i get back home to check.
I was going to part it out, then I decided I may try to fix it, then I got it in the mail and found out the IC that needs to be fixed to get it to work is an obselete chip unless yanked from another TE. I have another gentleman on here and he will sell me his TE that supposedly needs a new screen or something such as this. So if I buy that one (I personally think its price tag is a little high for a TE that the issue is undetermined) then I will part the two out and make one system with them. Then I will snag the rest of the stuff I want and I will most likely have the rest for someone who will need a spare part.

I dont need a hu slot any more tho so really this thread is kinda obselete in itself......
IMG