RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Old but fun...

Started by Kitsunexus, 04/21/2007, 07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsunexus

This is NOT a virus, trust me:
http://www.andymadge.com/download/TalkAny.exe

This has some of the most hilarious voices EVER in a TTS program.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Seldane

Thanks a LOT for virusing up my computer! :evil:
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

Kitsunexus

It's seriously not a virus...don't believe him.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Tatsujin

hey what's goin' on here? :P
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Joe Redifer

Just great.  Now I have to wipe my hard drive and reinstall the OS to get rid of all these viruses.

Hobo Xiphas

I'd prefer trans.exe anyday of the week over this 9x abomination.

I don't think there were any viruses, but I ran it in WINE so who knows?

ParanoiaDragon

Well, now I have to post from my wife's computer, due to this virus destroying my comp, I can't believe it fried the motherboard & all!
IMG

Turbo D

damn, "alert--Trojans found--" noooooo.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Seldane

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 04/21/2007, 11:53 PMJust great.  Now I have to wipe my hard drive and reinstall the OS to get rid of all these viruses.
I hear ya. That's one damn powerful super virus. It even affects Macs! Big warning!

Uh oh, I can hear the virus transferring from my previous computer through the air!!... it is reaching this one- no, pleast don't! No wait I need to sa--
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.