12/06/2023: Localization News - Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria!!!

OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

eStarLand restock: Dragon Slayer!!!

Started by MotherGunner, 09/01/2007, 10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

MotherGunner

Just came in, get while its HOT

https://www.estarland.com/TurboGrafx.cat..product.17954.html

p.s.  I already own it so I figured Id give someone the chance here to buy it.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Keranu

Good old MotherGunner always posting deals for people :) . Un/fortunately, I already own this game as well. I wonder if it comes with map?
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

MotherGunner

Yea last time I bought it (from eStarland) it didnt come with the map.  Such a shame..but at least you get the game which in itself is rare these days.  I did get the manual and backing though.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)