RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Jumbo TG-16 Auction

Started by Nazi NecroPhile, 11/27/2007, 12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nazi NecroPhile

System, converter, and 92 games.

Another auction that'd be a quick way to start a collection.  It includes a few new in box games, a loose Bonk 3, but no Magical Chase.  Any guesses on how high she'll go?  I say $1125.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Seldane

I say $1111.11 (+ 111 dollars shipping)
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

Turbo D

that auction sucks. I wouldn't buy it  :|
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

TR0N

I lol and lol some more at that auction.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec