RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

PCE Golden Axe

Started by ToyMachine78, 10/05/2013, 09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synbiosfan

Once done, would you take a gift for your efforts at least?

Not everyone will obviously but I like encouraging creativity 8)

OldRover

Knowing that my favorite console got the greatest retro console home port of one of the most influential arcade classics in history, and that I was a small part of making it happen, is the only reward I want. :)
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

technozombie

I have fond memories of my cousins and I dropping down quarters on Golden Axe in the grocery store. I lived in a small town and there weren't any actual arcades. It was all grocery stores and gas stations for my arcade fix.

Dicer

Hot diggity damn, how did I miss this...

Awesome work  =D>

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: OldRover on 05/16/2014, 10:26 PMKnowing that my favorite console got the greatest retro console home port of one of the most influential arcade classics in history, and that I was a small part of making it happen, is the only reward I want. :)
Here here! 

Yeah, as far as physical distribution, I hold no hopes of it happening.  If it does, awesome sauce, but even if it doesn't, it being completed 4 da Turbob is still awesome sauce!
IMG

RyuHayabusa

Ok, so any news on this project? Looks pretty awesome from what has been shown.

WoodyXP

Is there a kickstarter for this?  I'd like to throw some money in.  Great work!
"I bathe in AES carts."

Samuray

Soooo....half a year later. Any news?

Don't mean to rush anyone but it would be awesome to know the project's still alive, you know?

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: Samuray on 07/19/2015, 04:13 PMSoooo....half a year later. Any news?

Don't mean to rush anyone but it would be awesome to know the project's still alive, you know?
I know Nod/Old Rover moved not too long ago, this may be on hold for a while.
--DragonmasterDan

esteban

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 07/19/2015, 08:31 PM
Quote from: Samuray on 07/19/2015, 04:13 PMSoooo....half a year later. Any news?

I know Nod/Old Rover moved not too long ago, this may be on hold for a while.
Yeah, I don't care about the video games, I just hope Old_Rover and his family are OK.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG