OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Any of you PCFX mates on twitter?

Started by JoshTurboTrollX, 07/05/2010, 11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you Twitter?

Heck yeah
2 (13.3%)
Heck no
7 (46.7%)
I miss Keranu.  :C
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 15

JoshTurboTrollX

I just joined- its kind of like the new myspace without all the nonsense.

https://twitter.com/_joshuaTurbo

Follow me if you want to share some Turbo tweets with me!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

guyjin

I has one. I haven't tweeted about teh turbo yet, but I should correct that soon.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Ceti Alpha

I have a Twitter account, but haven't posted a single tweet - though I get updates that people are now following me. heh Maybe the TG will get my tweets up. :)
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

NecroPhile

I don't have any Twitter/Facebook/MySpace bullshit, as they would invariably waste prime OBEY time.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: ceti alpha on 07/06/2010, 08:55 AMI have a Twitter account, but haven't posted a single tweet - though I get updates that people are now following me. heh Maybe the TG will get my tweets up. :)
whats your twitter name?  I found a ceti Alpha... is that you?
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 07/06/2010, 12:04 PM
Quote from: ceti alpha on 07/06/2010, 08:55 AMI have a Twitter account, but haven't posted a single tweet - though I get updates that people are now following me. heh Maybe the TG will get my tweets up. :)
whats your twitter name?  I found a ceti Alpha... is that you?
ahh lol. That's actually a band I used to be in. I'm under call_centre right now, but I'm going to just make a new account - avenuePad. I'll let you know when it's up. :)
IMG

guyjin

Ceti Alpha

Pretty much, but we still get together for jams here and there.
IMG

guyjin

Quote from: ceti alpha on 07/06/2010, 12:28 PMPretty much, but we still get together for jams here and there.
any chance of a farewell tour? that goes through Omaha? :wink:

JoshTurboTrollX

lol, oh duh now I get it- Conrad= Ceti = Avenue Pad!!

Sorry I'm a little slow.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 07/06/2010, 12:41 PMlol, oh duh now I get it- Conrad= Ceti = Avenue Pad!!

Sorry I'm a little slow.
hehe. Shit, I figured you knew avenuePad was me.
IMG

TheClash603

My twitter account is TheClash603.  I just added you Turbo, you should do the same to me.

...and if you are really adventurous, add the social web phenomenon to be...  DumpsOnFilm

JoshTurboTrollX

Now following ya Clash and Dumps!!  Thank you!