RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Need Magical Chase for Turbo Grafx 16.... Cash or trade.

Started by alexsduo, 02/20/2011, 06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

alexsduo

Hello All.

I am looking to get Magical Chase to finally complete my collection.  I do have a bunch of stuff to trade (TG, nes, snes, couple neg geo games, broken aes system, lots of gameboy, ps1, ps2, etc)

But, if you have Magical Chase, you probably don't want any of this.

Anyway, I would love to get my hands on a loose beat up copy of the US magical chase.  If you are close to Chicago I will meet you and pay cash, or maybe Paypal or something...

I have met a few people who have several copies, and it always makes me sad that they would not share them with the rest of us!

I do have some other stuff I would trade or add with cash... (HDTV projector, Movado Museum Watch, Puch 1981 Maxi Luxe Moped, etc)

 Laughing
Thanks!
Manuals needed: Airzonk
hu: MC, PCE: Zero Wing

alexsduo

BTW, I am able to delete threads, it just takes me like 43 times...
Manuals needed: Airzonk
hu: MC, PCE: Zero Wing