OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

getting back into old school gaming

Started by kakutolives, 05/06/2014, 01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kakutolives

hey guys, its been a while since my last post here with real life being a pain and all. A couple of years back I had to get rid of a part of my collection due to having  to move to a smaller place. many things have changed since then and i now have more space to start getting back into these games again! I was just wondering how many of you old timers are still around.

cheers!
Good Sellers (in my experience)
Samurai Ghost, Keith Courage, Bernie, tggodfrey, bartre (hoping to add more to this list soon)

People who are just plain Awesome:
BlueBMW (to this day i thank you for hooking me up with Sapphire and getting me started with collecting PCE games)

Tatsujin

WB, and I'm still around as you can see with this very post here :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

kakutolives

hah very cool. nice to see some of the old timers still going strong around here.
Samurai Ghost, Keith Courage, Bernie, tggodfrey, bartre (hoping to add more to this list soon)

BlueBMW (to this day i thank you for hooking me up with Sapphire and getting me started with collecting PCE games)

bartre

Lol. I can see by your sig that you might remember me.
Wb.

kakutolives

haha, actually i still play the battlemania 2 cart you made for me a couple of years back :P

TR0N

WB to the site though if you're looking to buy it all again then id suggest flash-carts.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

esteban

Welcome back, comrade.

I still read your username as "ka-kut olives"...as in, "a TV chef who stutters as he explains how to prepare a salad"
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

tggodfrey

still here as well.  Welcome back.  Hope all is going well.
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

PunkCryborg

WB, I picked up one of your games when you had to get rid of stuff and am still enjoying it/keeping it cozy. Good luck getting back into the hobby!

Opethian

hey kakut olives I still have your Puyo puyo cd thanks
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

hi Katut Olives!

I'm still without a US copy of Magic Knight Reyearth...  lol
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

kakutolives

Quote from: TR0N on 05/06/2014, 04:27 AMWB to the site though if you're looking to buy it all again then id suggest flash-carts.
I noticed the price of things spiked since two years ago.... i cant believe that a copy of earthbound is going for 250+ nowadays.... what caused this spike from over two years ago?.

either way, going to start by buying an arcade card for my duo again (which thank god is still good after opening it from a box after all this time.

roflmao

Welcome back!  You might not remember me, but I remember when you were here last. :)