OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

custom boxs for SNES and other games.

Started by munchiaz, 05/10/2012, 03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

munchiaz

So im getting a terranigma repo soon, and i would like to have a SNES box for it. I saw a site a few months ago that made boxes for this and other games. But i can't seem to find it now. So if anyone knows, please post a link here.

kamiboy

What kind of boxes are we talking about here? Those plastic replacements or the cardboard boxes made to look like genuine SNES boxes?

I know there is a ebay seller based in UK whose cardboard reproduction boxes I have seen for sale several times. Mostly for rare or unreleased games. Not sure if they did anything to Terranigma or not.

They are quite expensive though, somewhere in the area of 40, and from the shots it is impossible to gauge the quality.

munchiaz

yeah im referring to  cardboard boxes made to look like SNES ones. I ve went to a site in the past that sells them but for the life of me i cant remember what it was called

kamiboy

This is the guy on eBay.

Google searches do no net any websites doing the same thing though. You remember how their prices were? This guy demands a pretty high premium. In most cases it would be a better deal if you just bought a genuine boxed copy and sold your loose.

munchiaz

Quote from: kamiboy on 05/11/2012, 10:24 PMThis is the guy on eBay.

Google searches do no net any websites doing the same thing though. You remember how their prices were? This guy demands a pretty high premium. In most cases it would be a better deal if you just bought a genuine boxed copy and sold your loose.
what guy ? you didn't post anything