Tons of Free Games, Manga, etc..!

Started by coolmod, 10/29/2011, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

coolmod

Bunch of stuff here I want to get rid of before my move. Most things will be shipped out via media mail and I will do international, but it's up to you whether or not it's worth it. Some things are used and others are new.
Limit of 5 books per person and 1 game per person. (someone can take all the videos) This is also at the Neo-Geo site and Assembler... so things may go faster than expected...

Most stuff gone!
IMG
It's gonna eat me!!! お好み焼きほんとに久しぶりです;;


輝き グレンラガン!ぜったい忘れないでよ!

OldRover

I would be interested in the Strawberry 100%'s and the girl game on the bottom of that photo...
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

coolmod

PM me whatcha want cause I don't check the threads often...only my PMs :)
IMG
It's gonna eat me!!! お好み焼きほんとに久しぶりです;;


輝き グレンラガン!ぜったい忘れないでよ!

coolmod

All Dreamcast Games + Grandia is gone!! Keep the free stuff going!!
IMG
It's gonna eat me!!! お好み焼きほんとに久しぶりです;;


輝き グレンラガン!ぜったい忘れないでよ!

Duo_R

Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

coolmod

None that I can see around here heh
IMG
It's gonna eat me!!! お好み焼きほんとに久しぶりです;;


輝き グレンラガン!ぜったい忘れないでよ!

coolmod

Tons of things gone! Only game left is Noel 3!
IMG
It's gonna eat me!!! お好み焼きほんとに久しぶりです;;


輝き グレンラガン!ぜったい忘れないでよ!

Arkhan Asylum

am I missing something ? I dont see a list!  I want free manga and crap.  Especially if its girly stuff made for 12 year olds (like sailor moon and crap)
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

OldRover

You missed the boat by a day and a half, hehe :)
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Arkhan Asylum

Thats ok, I dont like boats anyways.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!