Godzilla scan

Started by Bernie, 01/28/2012, 11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernie

Can I get someone here to scan the rear insert for Godzilla?  I bought the pcengine version, and want to have it blend nicely with the other CD games.  :)

Sadler

I can run by the office in an hour or so and scan it for you.

Sadler

If you get that scan cleaned up, can you pass it along to the PC Engine Software Bible? Looks like they don't have a US rear insert scan there yet.

Bernie

Quote from: Sadler on 01/28/2012, 12:51 PMIf you get that scan cleaned up, can you pass it along to the PC Engine Software Bible? Looks like they don't have a US rear insert scan there yet.
Sure, I will get it over to him.

BlueBMW

#-o #-o #-o

and you know why bernie...  #-o
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Bernie

lmao!  I still love ya man!!  Scan and send it anyway.  I will send both of em over to Paul, and let him choose the better of the two to put on his site.

Duo_R

How is the JP version? Is it worth saving some cash and getting that VS the english version?
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

esteban

Quote from: Duo_R on 04/03/2012, 02:15 AMHow is the JP version? Is it worth saving some cash and getting that VS the english version?
Apparently, the JP version is the ONLY one to get because it is less frustrating to play. There was a recent thread where folks explained that it is easier to unlock all the characters in the JP version (the US title omits....bonus rounds?...that are vital for unlocking stuff).

Read the scoop here: Japanese Godzilla superior to American counterpart
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

The US version is for collecting only.  If you just want to play the game, you're missing nothing by getting the PCE version.

Quote from: esteban on 04/03/2012, 05:57 AMApparently, the JP version is the ONLY one to get because it is less frustrating to play. There was a recent thread where folks explained that it is easier to unlock all the characters in the JP version (the US title omits....bonus rounds?...that are vital for unlocking stuff).
I sadly haven't gained more than maybe a couple thousand extra points from the bonus rounds, as my inability to read moon runes means I'm just taking wild guesses.  :|
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Gogan

I bought this off Bernie, any clue WTF they are asking in the bonus rounds?
Nothin beats the real thing.

hoobs88

I can scan mine tonight for you if Sadler doesn't beat me to it. (Hopefully someone bumps this thread as a reminder).
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

NecroPhile

Quote from: hoobs88 on 04/03/2012, 05:38 PMI can scan mine tonight for you if Sadler doesn't beat me to it. (Hopefully someone bumps this thread as a reminder).
He did beat you to it.... two months ago.  :P
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

hoobs88

Whoops, I thought this thread started today not back in January.  :oops:
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

VestCunt

Quote from: NecroPhile on 04/03/2012, 11:05 AMI sadly haven't gained more than maybe a couple thousand extra points from the bonus rounds, as my inability to read moon runes means I'm just taking wild guesses.  :|
Good to know.  I've been wondering how effective trial and error is and if it's worth buying the PCE version for the bonus rounds.  Has anyone else attempted this?
Topic Adjourned.

Gogan

Even tho I had no clue what I was selecting, ..it was oddly fun. For the price I'd def recommend it.
Nothin beats the real thing.