WTB PC engine / turbo duo controller or just cord

Started by Tanman, 04/08/2012, 11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanman

Looking for a controller or 2 for a turbo duo I just picked up.

Even just a cord will do. I can convert a tg16 controller I have here with a bad DIN plug.

tggodfrey

You can buy the mini din plug and reuse the cord you have.

If you cant do it, send it to me.  I think the plug is just over a dollar and shipping would be 2.00 back to you
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

Tanman

Yes a plug would do! Have a extra one you could send my way?

tggodfrey

I will look when i get home.  Otherwise there is a fry's electronics about 15 mins from my house....I can go get you one if you like.
Games currently in play:

BlueBMW

Quote from: tggodfrey on 04/08/2012, 04:17 PMI will look when i get home.  Otherwise there is a fry's electronics about 15 mins from my house....I can go get you one if you like.
Frys.... so jealous, that place is awesome
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Tanman

Quote from: tggodfrey on 04/08/2012, 04:17 PMI will look when i get home.  Otherwise there is a fry's electronics about 15 mins from my house....I can go get you one if you like.
If you have one at home that's fine I don't want you to go out of your way. I'll check around here today to see if I can find one.

tggodfrey

I dont have any here at home but I want to go walk around fry's anyway.  I will grab one tonight for you.

Terry
Games currently in play:

tggodfrey

Ok i picked you up a plug tonight, it was 1.29.  PM me your address and i will send it to you in an envelope
Games currently in play:

Tanman