2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

For Sale: Sega Saturn with games

Started by Bernie, 05/15/2012, 03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bernie

Saturn, along with 6 games or so included.  I don't have pics of it just yet, but will take some later tonight.  I just don't see myself playing this system much, so I aint going to keep it.  I have way too much, that I do play.  The system works great, and has a new battery installed.  Would like to get $45 plus shipping for it, but will accept offers.  All of the games are disc and manual only.  Will add pics later.

PunkCryborg

You don't have the good games then, Saturn is one of the best systems ever!

Bernie

Oh, its not the games themselves.  I just cant possibly play all this shit.  I am going to only keep what I know I will play.  :)

Opethian

model 1 (oval buttons) or 2 (round buttons)?
IMG