RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

HuCard case inserts

Started by soop, 07/08/2012, 06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

soop

Hey guys, did anyone make the HuCard inserts (to hold the cards) for jewel cases?  I have a recollection that the awesome guy thatdid he sleeves might have done it (or was going to do it).  Stoneage gamer, which is a pretty good internet reseller just asked on Facebook, so I thought I'd try and form a link.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

cabbage

Seymor Onion made some hucard sleeves and has plans for hucard jewel case inserts, but those are not available yet.
Here's a link for you.

FiftyQuid

The minute he completes development I'll be first in line to buy some.  He's still a ways off from what I can tell, but the more hu card sleeves he sells the closer he gets to finishing his next project.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

soop

Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!