12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

FOUND WTB : PC-Engine Duo - FOUND

Started by reno5, 07/23/2012, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

reno5

I would like to get a PC-Engine Duo.

Any model as long as it is in good working condition with all the cables and 1 controler.

Box would be nice but not required.

I'm in Canada.

Thanks

reno5


PunkCryborg


reno5


Bernie

Congrats man!  You are sure to enjoy it.  Make sure its had all its caps replaced, and consider a region mod.  :)

reno5

Quote from: Bernie on 07/25/2012, 06:09 PMCongrats man!  You are sure to enjoy it.  Make sure its had all its caps replaced, and consider a region mod.  :) 
Bought it recapped and modded ;)

Bernie

Thats what I am talking about!!  Awesome score man.

reno5

Quote from: Bernie on 07/25/2012, 06:14 PMThats what I am talking about!!  Awesome score man.
Well better pay only once for shipping and mod. USA to Canada for shipping is sooooooooo bad

neoxeno

En passant, bienvenue sur le forum reno5.
Search : SUPERGRAFX
You may have meant to search for soporifics.

reno5

Merci :)

Fun de voir d'autres membre du CCJVQ et du français :)