@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Michelle Jenneken - The peak!

Started by Nando, 12/14/2012, 09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nando


PunkCryborg


420GOAT

DAMN!! she looks good in those black pants.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

Nando

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 12/14/2012, 10:04 AMlol beat me to it nando!
:D

Quote from: 420GOAT on 12/14/2012, 01:11 PMDAMN!! she looks good in those black pants.
Ain't that the truth.

bouncy, bouncy, bouncy...

magnuslee


PCEngineHell

Yeah pretty funny. Good video. :)

DildoKKKobold

The last shot is great play on this.

IMG

AvatarDildoKKKobold.jpg
For a good time with the legendary DarkKobold, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

TheClash603

Not enough revealing shots.  Maybe youporn has desensitized me.

I'll ponder my deviance while my gf chokes me with her feet.

HercTNT

Quote from: TheClash603 on 01/02/2013, 11:46 PMNot enough revealing shots.  Maybe youporn has desensitized me.

I'll ponder my deviance while my gf chokes me with her feet.
LOL wow, you be careful with that. Didn't we already lose MR. "kung fu" to a similar fate?

SuperPlay


hoobs88

I thought I was the only person to use nunchucks as chopsticks!
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns