RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

TG-16 in the Amazing World of Gumball?

Started by soop, 10/31/2012, 10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

soop

I thought I saw a Turbo Grafx in the episode "green with envy", very near the end, when they exorcise the jealousy from Gumball, and there's an explosion, but I glanced at it for a split second.

The trouble is, I can't find a video online, Cartoon Network restricts videos to the US.  Anyone else want a look?  Wouldn't be too out of the ordinary seeing as they normally play a SNES at their house.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Nando