RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

happy!

Started by soop, 11/02/2012, 03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soop

I looked everywhere for my Hori FC, but it turns out a girl stole it from my house and is gonna give it back!  So fucking happy!
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

MotherGunner

Wow...for a second I thought Regal was writing this.  Congrats man!
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

JoshTurboTrollX

o.O - Soop is happy.

Thank you!!  Congrats!!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

soop

I have it back now.  For some reason she stole a pair of scissors too.

But the whole thing was, it was obey day, and I was gonna get down to some obey, and I couldn't find that pad.  I have others, but I was so bummed out after 30 minutes of searching, I kind of lost heart and didn't play.

The whole time, I was thinking "well... who on earth would steal a PC Engine pad?  It's not like they'll use it"  And yet I was certain where I'd left it.

So when I got it back, yeah, I was pretty stoked.

geise

You need to keep people from stealing your shit.  Why did she need that anyways?  :-s

PunkCryborg

Donna was getting back at you cause she knows about you and all those ladies youve been seeing.

soop

Quote from: geise on 11/05/2012, 09:15 AMYou need to keep people from stealing your shit.  Why did she need that anyways?  :-s
We were all pretty drunk, and I fished out a decent bottle of tequila.  She's pretty embarrassed about it, so she gave it to our friend who I see more often anyway.  According to her, she didn't steal it, she thinks it got twisted up in her stuff and kind of ended up in her bag.  Kind of believable actually, she did manage to leave her underwear behind as well.

I'm not really too bothered though as long as I have it.

Nando

Damn that TeKillYa!!!

Arkhan Asylum

clearly a ploy to see you again.

Do her.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Nando

VestCunt

Quote from: soop on 11/02/2012, 03:24 PMI looked everywhere for my Hori FC, but it turns out a girl stole it from my house and is gonna give it back!  So fucking happy!
I have it back now.  For some reason she stole a pair of scissors too.
But the whole thing was, it was obey day, and I was gonna get down to some obey, and I couldn't find that pad.  I have others, but I was so bummed out after 30 minutes of searching, I kind of lost heart and didn't play.
The whole time, I was thinking "well... who on earth would steal a PC Engine pad?  It's not like they'll use it"  And yet I was certain where I'd left it.
So when I got it back, yeah, I was pretty stoked.
We were all pretty drunk, and I fished out a decent bottle of tequila.  She's pretty embarrassed about it, so she gave it to our friend who I see more often anyway.  According to her, she didn't steal it, she thinks it got twisted up in her stuff and kind of ended up in her bag.  Kind of believable actually, she did manage to leave her underwear behind as well.
I'm not really too bothered though as long as I have it.
Let me make sure I have the pronouns and order of events straight:
You and your GF were drunk, then you opened a bottle of tequila, then she was embarrassed about something (the tequila or the act of being drunk or taking the controller that she hadn't taken yet), then she didn't steal the controller/tequila, then she gave the controller/tequila to a friend because she sees him/her more often because the controller/tequila got accidentally tangled up in her stuff and she left her underwear there.

What's a typical day like for you?
Topic Adjourned.

CGQuarterly

She kinda sounds like a klepto.  You should do her, but at her house.  Although, if she left her underwear at your house, I guess maybe you're already doing her.

Chris

NecroPhile

Quote from: VestCunt on 11/05/2012, 04:40 PMWhat's a typical day like for you?
Step One - wake up and take care of the mornin' wood with Donna Noble the Blow Up CompanionTM
Step Two - blog about Step One
Step Three - eat beans on toast, perhaps in a lift or whilst smoking a fag
Step Four - get ready for work (do not brush teeth)
Step Five (optional) - blog about Steps Three and Four
Step Six - spend the day stalking Donna
Step Seven - head out for a night of stouts and Irish whiskys (a.k.a. tequila)
Step Eight - use booze fueled imagination to have fantastically mundane encounters with various women you share intimate moments with from across a crowded barroom
Step Nine - go home and blog about Steps One through Eight

P.S. - Don't get all pissed off, Soop.  'Tis just a joke.... at your expense.  :P
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

soop

heheh, yeah Donna's nothing to do with it, we just decided to head to mine after an evening at le pub.  The girl with the controller eloped to my front room with a guy friend while the rest of us were in my room listening to music.

But yes, I do kind of want to do her because she has massive tits, but she obviously can't be trusted around videogame collecions, so I draw the line.

VestCunt

Necro - perfect.
Quote from: soop on 11/05/2012, 06:53 PMheheh, yeah Donna's nothing to do with it, we just decided to head to mine after an evening at le pub.  The girl with the controller eloped to my front room with a guy friend while the rest of us were in my room listening to music.

But yes, I do kind of want to do her because she has massive tits, but she obviously can't be trusted around videogame collecions, so I draw the line.
Tits <----------- :-k--------------> Video game collection

Always a tough call.
Topic Adjourned.

PunkCryborg

Pics or it didnt happen?

Nando

Quote from: guest on 11/05/2012, 07:25 PMTits <----------- :-k--------------> Video game collection

Always a tough call.
and sometimes, not so much.

ac3_hk_24.webp

FiftyQuid

This may possibly be the most fucked up thread I've read since becoming a member here.  At the same time, I wish I would get invites to soop's hangout sessions.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.