@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

The Local Girls of Hawaii auction, $8.99 start

Started by Samurai Ghost, 02/08/2013, 12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samurai Ghost

Hey guys, just letting you know I tossed The Local Girls of Hawaii on eBay with an $8.99 start.

I know some of you guys are looking for this one so I figured I'd post it here.
I know a lot of you don't like eBay, but been too busy to set up sales for this kind of stuff, and this one has just been sitting in a box. Thanks for looking! I have a couple other rare games up for auction as well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Local-Girls-Of-Hawaii-Turbo-DUO-Turbografx-16-Extremely-Rare-Mint-/130847853527?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1e7723cbd7

Sparky

Dude, how much harder is it to post here first...and its free to list :(
edit: it's your stuff so good luck with the sale

PCEngineHell

Quote from: guest on 02/08/2013, 01:47 AMDude, how much harder is it to post here first...and its free to list :(
edit: it's your stuff so good luck with the sale
Doesn't really help that he kinda just spammed the 3 sale sections with ebay listings. Really he should have comprised them into one thread and listed it as ebay related from the get go. I don't have anything against the actual choice to take it to ebay or nuthin, but the spamming and not being upfront that its ebay related in the thread titles was a tad, just a tad mind you, obnoxious. I don't really browse the forums here to find shit on ebay. Instead, I simply browse ebay itself, except for maybe on Digital Press where they have a ebay specific section separate from normal sales. SG has been a long enough member here and should have realized it was bad forum etiquette and all, but meh, whatever. Worse things in the world to worry about I guess, like how Wendy's Triple Baconator are not unlimited and free year long.

SMF

I've bought games off SG a few times 2 hawaii games in the past year. The times I've chatted with him he was really cool about selling games. In fact he had a hawaii game on here in the last year that I don't think anyone grabbed.

In short we all hate ebay gougers but again if we need money asap ebay is the place to go without the negotiating. Good luck on your sale Ghost.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

tggodfrey

Wow.....I agree bad forum etiquette.  Lot of us would have just bought it but now your saying we should compete with the gougers.
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

VestCunt

Would have been nice if he sold here, but he's not doing anything our admin hasn't done. A low starting price is the best we can expect from our peers. Also, Local Girls isn't exactly a game. Collectors willing to blow $100 on an unplayable mantlepiece can afford an extra $20 on ebay.

Good luck with your sale SG.
Topic Adjourned.

pc_kwajalein

In SG's defense, before the EBay listing he and I tried to work out a cash/trade combo for said Hawaii game, as well as an additional Hawaii game, but it fell through. I can respect that; sometimes your best offer isn't good enough (even though I thought it was pretty darn good). But anyway, he was cool and responded to PMs very well.

I doubt I'll take another stab at it, but good luck with your listing, SG.
My past-life would've surely led to our demise, and I had left it not a moment too soon. Our escape, though dangerous, had gone well. The train ride, sunlight, and passing snow-covered pine trees came together in a flickering show of our bright, new future together. Her head rested on my shoulder as she soundly slept to the gentle rocking of the passenger car. We felt freedom. We felt peace.

Samurai Ghost

Sorry for the triple posting, didn't mean to spam top the forums, but since my auctions were for three different systems I posted in the appropriate forums. I wasn't sure how my Turbo dudes check the PCE sale threads for instance. I never really look at the Turbob sale forum since I don't collect for that system.

Also I have posted all of these games here before, gone back and forth with various members who had offers, tried to work out trades, etc, that never panned out, but I just don't have the spare time to do that these days so just tossed them on eBay so don't have to worry about it. I know eBay prices tend to be crazy but I've gotten some awesome deals there, so who knows, maybe these wont go that high.

In short sorry to be a bother, I just wanted to let you guys know as I've had members from this forum express interest in these very titles before. Carry on my brothers!

Sadler