RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Raffle: World Class Baseball - Ends March 1st

Started by tggodfrey, 02/23/2013, 12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tggodfrey

World Class Baseball with manual (no Case)  

Anyone is eligible, shipping is covered.  Only thing I ask is that you dont already have it.

1.  KnightWarrior
2.  CPTrave
3. Aggie Tsubi
4. shaqfunaki
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

KnightWarrior

CPTRAVE

FiftyQuid

I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Keith Courage

I don't need to enter but I am surprised that more people are not. I used to play this game a lot with my friends when I was 16. We used to always make fun of the sound it made when someone was out. Sounded like Owko. Fun baseball game here. 

Oh also, I had a glitched out turbo tap on port 1(before I knew how to solder) that sometimes would do something and let me play the game as the championship team. So there must have been some hidden code in the game to do this but I've never seen a code printed in any magazine or the internet to do this.

tggodfrey

Thats interesting about playing the championship team.

I always looked at this game as a must have for every library.
Games currently in play:

Carparama

Pick Buddhas and put 1234 as the code.  Found it as a kid.

Love this game.  :)

Aggie Tsubi

wmacmonagle

dont have but count me out cuz i prefer to find complete for collection purpose. I prefer give to someoen who want to play =)
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

tggodfrey

Quote from: Carparama on 02/25/2013, 12:25 PMPick Buddhas and put 1234 as the code.  Found it as a kid.

Love this game.  :)
That is awesome....thank you
Games currently in play:

tpivette

Wow! Can't wait to try that code!

Have many, many memories of playing this game with my dad when I was in middle school. A Turbo classic, that's for sure.

+1 to tggodfrey for this awesome raffle!
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

Bardoly

Somebody please put this code where it can be found again...   [-o<  Oh wait, we have a tricks, shortcuts thread.   :-"  Carparama, I give you the honors...

Carparama

bob

I own it, and agree it's a must have for any library.  Good express game too.
I am a fan of 8/16 bit baseball games, and this one is my second favorite to Baseball Stars Pro.
NES had a number of good baseball games, and I'm still waiting for TV Sports Baseball...seems it's been delayed a bit.

shaqfunaki

CPTRAVE

Anyone have a case for this game World Class Baseball, I am going to need one when I win this raffle =P~

tggodfrey

Using List Randomizer, the Winner is Aggie.  Congrats.
Games currently in play:

Aggie Tsubi

Carparama

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

Aggie Tsubi

This showed up a couple days ago. :dance: Can't wait to get a chance to give it a try. Thanks again!