OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

handy hint #1

Started by wildfruit, 08/12/2013, 05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildfruit

if you want to be frugal get rid of the dishwasher and wash up by hand.
i have experienced appx 20% lower elecrticity bills over the last year
20% more for pc engine purchases!
go forth comrades and save!

Tatsujin

we have no disher..lol
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

420GOAT

water your grass instead of having the sprinklers doing it.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

RoyVegas

Quote from: 420GOAT on 08/12/2013, 02:50 PMwater your grass instead of having the sprinklers doing it.
Get rid of the grass and put in desert landscaping.
All is well. :)

MotherGunner

Want to save A LOT of money? Invest in condoms!  Trust me, life will be a whole lot cheaper.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

HercTNT

Split two ply toilet paper into two rolls and wipe your ass with both sides one square at a time.

RoyVegas

Quote from: HercTNT on 08/12/2013, 02:57 PMSplit two ply toilet paper into two rolls and wipe your ass with both sides one square at a time.
That's a shitty suggestion.

wildfruit

Quote from: MotherGunner on 08/12/2013, 02:53 PMWant to save A LOT of money? Invest in condoms!  Trust me, life will be a whole lot cheaper.
too late for that

xcrement5x

Quote from: RoyVegas on 08/12/2013, 02:52 PM
Quote from: 420GOAT on 08/12/2013, 02:50 PMwater your grass instead of having the sprinklers doing it.
Get rid of the grass and put in desert landscaping.
Soooo true.  Sadly Xeriscaping still costs money so I stick with the grass so my yard doesn't look horrible.

Also, if you go out to eat, go at lunch.  Then eat only half your portion and save the rest for dinner! 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

RoyVegas

Quote from: guest on 08/12/2013, 04:43 PMSoooo true.  Sadly Xeriscaping still costs money so I stick with the grass so my yard doesn't look horrible.
It's not free however you can definately reduce your costs.  You might check with your water company and see if they have any discounts.  There's a program here where, if you get approved first, they will cover a portion of the new landscaping based on the square footage of the grass being removed. On top of that, you can keep an eye out on your local Craigslist for people letting go of bricks, pavers and no longer needed landscape rock in the free section.

NecroPhile

Landscaping?!?  Do you mean "plant corn"?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Nando

Caulk and seal your house. Prevent any leak of heat or cool. That will save you a TON of money a year.

Rondo of blood is within my sights!   ;)

wildfruit

My water is unmetered
Sprinkler away!

esteban

PROTIP: to keep demonic forces at bay, it is vital to keep lights on at all times (and, if possible, running water—I haven't fixed my toilet for this express purpose). I have kerosene lamps burning at all times, too, just in case the electricity goes out.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

420GOAT

man este, i just made a zig zag path for my demons.....that and lots of beer!

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

420GOAT

change your oil every 5k instead of 3k. and NEVER use Penzoil.

HercTNT

freeze jello before attempting to nail it to a wall

420GOAT

smoke the roaches too.

Nando

wildfruit

Handy hint #2
Cut own hair
Go forth!

Nando