PC Engine Homebrew News: The duo that brought you FX-Unit Yuki returns! A demo for "Nyanja!" is available, an action platformer akin to games like Bubble Bobble & Snow Bros in gameplay style.
Main Menu

For a good laugh

Started by PCEngineHell, 05/29/2013, 12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

PCEngineHell

His look of disappoint at the guide being damaged at the beginning was kind of funny. Good video over all.

xcrement5x

I saw this on DP as well.  While it doesn't totally debunk all the VGA stuff it's a good stepping stone to getting some info out about their practices.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

MotherGunner

That guy is awesome!
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

FiftyQuid

Thanks for posting.  An excellent video.  I enjoyed it a lot.

Love the Kevin Butler framed photo in the background!  :lol:
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

PunkCryborg

too much face in the video