10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Rover's final sale -- various games for various consoles

Started by OldRover, 05/24/2013, 07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldRover

As with my other two sales, I'm getting rid of everything. And as with those as well, some of the money will go to Bernie to help him out. I'll be posting more and more stuff in this thread, so check back later if you don't see something you want at the moment.

/dreamcast.jpg
/saturnjp.jpg
/ps1.jpg
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

OldRover

Anyone wanna buy my Xbox 360 (Falcon unit)? Since Indie is going to crash n burn on the Xbox One, and I never had a chance to finish any games here, I no longer have any need for it. The machine works for the most part... the disc tray button isn't playing nice though. :( I have it configured to boot to the dashboard though, and you can eject it by pressing on the arm inside with the faceplate off. Yeah, it's a bitch, but hey, this is a Microsoft product. Comes with three game discs and a hard drive full of unfinished prototypes. :) Full versions of Insanity X and When Maidens Attack are on the hard drive too. It has two of the smaller green controllers and a third-party wireless one. It's also got a third-party wifi adapter which works great. Composite cable, HDMI cable, and power cable all included.

I'm moving on to the Ouya, so I no longer have any need for this thing. If you want it, make me an offer. I'm willing to go cheap on it but not too cheap.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Mathius

Why are you getting rid of everything, Rove? This saddens me.