OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

give away/trade away: update 1x keith courage left

Started by wildfruit, 07/25/2013, 10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildfruit

i know most people will already have these but if someone by any chance doesn't or has just started out and needs either of these fine games i would like to give them away or trade if you would like to. I bought a bundle of games that arrived today and i already have these 2.
i have 2 copies spare now of keith courage and one of blazing lazers
they are not in the mintest of cosmetic condition and are hu card only (didn't even come with plastic sleeves) but if you want are most welcome to them. I have tested them and they play just fine.
all i would ask is that for a give away you pay the postage via paypal gift or for a trade we each pay our own postage costs and that you don't sell them on for profit.
first come first serve basis
 :dance:

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

420GOAT

very nice, i dont have have blazing lazers, but i have a few games, i hope someone new gets thiS ONE, very nice of you.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

spenoza

I am very interested in the Lazers of Blazingness. They blaze so brightly, they do, oh those lazers. Tomorrow I'll dig around in my tiny stack o' games and see if I can't produce something amusing.

futureman2000

wildfruit

Update
One keith courage and blazing lazers gone
Still have one keith courage left

exodus

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEITH!!!
(I don't need one, I just think he's a cool dude, and quite brave to boot)

KiddoCabbusses

I still don't have a TG/PCE... I wonder if I should try to take part in any of the game freebie grabs...? ... I hope I find a PCE Duo somewhere...