PcenginefxTV - Episode 4...now online!

Started by PCEngineFX, 08/12/2004, 02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

Work has finished on PcenginefxTV Ep. 4, and is now online for viewing.  I have gone back to the style and format of the first two episodes, but raising the production values a notch :D  Hope everyone likes the Turbo Goods section!
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

jlued686

My post somehow disappeared, so let me once again state how great this episode was.  Aaron, you're presentation is great.  Do you have a background in video production?

Anyway, great job.

PCEngineFX

I'm really glad you liked the episode...I've been getting a lot of positive feedback from it.

I do have a background in video production...mostly VFX work for short films and such, but I can pretty much do anything related to video production....editing, mastering to DVD, DVD authoring, Visual FX, CGi, filming....you name it.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

dpaint4

You could really be a one man production house.  Not that you already aren't but I mean I think this could be your entire life!  Have you seen what local commercials look like these days?!?!?!  People out there NEEEEEEED you.

Zerojean

Great stuff as usual, cant wait for another :D
Baseley09 in disguise.

evilmax17

I absolutely LOVE PCFXTV!  I was thrilled when this site came back online, and even more extatic that there is a new episode.  Please, keep up the good work!
IMG