OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

KKK Boxing?

Started by TheClash603, 01/18/2014, 06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheClash603

Has anyone else ever noticed how much the Andre Panza's hu-card font looks like "KKK Boxing."  From afar or at a quick glance, it doesn't look like "Kick" at all.  What a terrible font choice.

jelloslug

YANDMAN

It was a cross promotion thing.

NecroPhile

Quote from: YANDMAN on 01/20/2014, 07:13 AMIt was a cross burning promotion thing.
Fixed.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

TheClash603

Quote from: guest on 01/20/2014, 09:46 AMGoogle confirms it. Hahah... never noticed that before. Kind of like the word FLICK can be read as something else if the L and I don't have enough space between them.
I am glad you confirmed.  I was starting to think I was a closet racist!  :P

pc_kwajalein

Yeah... I guess it does look like KKK Boxing. Who's the last opponent, the Grand Dragon or the Imperial Wizard?  :lol:

Anyway, I never could beat Andre Panza Kickboxing. About 5 matches in, the AI started handed my ass to me.
My past-life would've surely led to our demise, and I had left it not a moment too soon. Our escape, though dangerous, had gone well. The train ride, sunlight, and passing snow-covered pine trees came together in a flickering show of our bright, new future together. Her head rested on my shoulder as she soundly slept to the gentle rocking of the passenger car. We felt freedom. We felt peace.

PukeSter

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/20/2014, 09:46 AMKind of like the word FLICK can be read as something else if the L and I don't have enough space between them.
Crap...You're right. As they say, once you see it, you can never un-see it.