OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Hawaiians: why not....

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 10/28/2014, 11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

So a lava flow is coming at your house.  You have several days advance warning.  Has nobody:

-dug a V shaped trench to divert lava flow from their residence?
-lined said trench with cinder blocks stacked several feet tall?
-reinforced said wall with soil from the trench and sandbags?
-filled the cinder blocks with Keith courage and TV Sports hucards?
-set up a sprinkler system to help cool the cinder block wall?

I'd be doing all of that. Sure, 100000000 tons of molten rock would probably win the battle, bit it would be fun to try.
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

mitsuman

Quote from: Nulltard on 10/28/2014, 11:56 AM-filled the cinder blocks with Keith courage and TV Sports hucards?
I can not condone this.

ccovell

Quote from: esteban on 10/28/2014, 03:54 PMHot lava.
Whoooooaaaaaaaoooooo-wwooooooaaaaoooo-ooooo...

xcrement5x

I wonder if the floor is lava game originated in Hawaii where they probably run into these situations a lot more often.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

HailingTheThings

IMG

MrFlutterPie

Oh no burning hot liquid magma!!! Quick duck and cover!!

turboswimbz

Sir they do in fact build walls ect. 

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/environment/bombs-walls-might-slow-lava-not-stop-it-n236591

Bombs sound fun too!

Also I like the idea of diverting it via trenches, "hey neighbor remember that time you threw that party, well look what I dug in my back yard" . . .
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!