The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

Shitty games that YOU love.

Started by DeshDildo, 09/30/2014, 10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

MrFlutterPie

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/20/2014, 01:21 PM
Quote from: MrFlutterPie on 10/19/2014, 11:17 PM
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/19/2014, 05:02 PMOutlander on the MD is considered to be pretty bad, right? 
False!

I like it a lot more then the SNES version. The first person perspective where your arm really turns the wheel is awesome!  Plus the Genesis musical twang really fits the feel of the game.
I agree!  I think the sidescrolling bits are what loses people though.  I enjoy them, if only for the nice grafx.
The sidescrolling part is fun if just for the fact you just duck and punch people in the balls :lol: