The Official "Jibbajaba ATE MY BALLS" thread.

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 03/13/2015, 02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

Share stories of how Jibbajaba (aka The Thread Shitter) ate your balls.

IMG
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

DildoKKKobold

THIS PLACE IS LIKE YOUR LOCAL TAVERN!!!!!
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

PCEngineHell

Ehh aint got no problem with Jibbajaba.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

bob

no need to bash jibs.
your psychiatrist would call this thread "Projection"

Gentlegamer

I bought a large lot of items from Jibbajaba on a Friday night. He shipped them Sat morning and they arrived Monday.

Jibbajaba >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nulltard
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

NecroPhile

Great, another useless thread from Nulltard.  Make sure you quote this and reply with another HILARIOUS Mr. T pic.  :roll:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Bernie

I really am starting to dislike "Fighting Street"... 

jtucci31

synbiosfan

Jibs isn't going to post in this thread.

Not his style.

poponon

Psycho Punch

I never understood this whole Mr. T ate my balls thing.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

GohanX

synbiosfan

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/13/2015, 08:45 PMI have no friends... :(

just call me evo...
Awwww

Here you go, balls waiting to be eaten :P

IMG

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Sparky

Oh Nulltard.. I know the booze replys... There there, <<rubs back>>

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/13/2015, 09:26 PM
Quote from: esteban on 03/13/2015, 09:05 PM
Quote from: Psycho Punch on 03/13/2015, 06:14 PMI never understood this whole Mr. T ate my balls thing.
Same here.
it is ok. Everyone is born with varying innate intelligence capacity. For instance, i don't get country music. *shrug* guess there are two types of people... those who eat balls and those who don't.
Cunt-ry music sucks BAWLS!!!!!

blueraven

Quote from: NecroPhile on 03/13/2015, 03:49 PMGreat, another useless thread from nully.  Make sure you quote this and reply with another HILARIOUS Mr. T pic.  :roll:
No issues with Jibba, why the lolrage?

IMG