10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Gone!

Started by Emerald Rocker, 03/14/2016, 10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Emerald Rocker

Gone!
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

Koop

I kinda hope whoever bought the 1st disk from xcrement5x gets this one too. It'd be like a happy family lol.

xcrement5x

Lol, I am amazed anyone besides me actually has these things.  Emerald Rocker must be a Mail fan too. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

seieienbu

Popful Mail Paradise 2, you say?  PM Sent.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93