RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Wraffles: 1 Loose Copy of "The Legenday Ax" WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by EvilEvoIX, 01/18/2015, 11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

mitsuman

I thought he pulled out of the raffle?  :lol:

Regardless, congrats! Such an awesome game to win.

ClodBusted

CAPSLOCK

clackattack

Holy schnikes i won! But yea, for the record, I totally did retract my name from the hat. I dont want to seem like a whore since i have been hoping in quite a few wraffles on here lately... Its tough though, especially with all these kickass ones popping up everywhere! Super thankful for the winning draw, but I would however like it to be passed on to the next guy. I just recently got laid off from my job so ive been really busy trying to get some steady work so I have been neglectful of you guys and this awesome forum. Once I can get my feet on the ground and get some free time back, i have a raffle of my own up my sleeve.
So once again, super rad for being drawn and big ol thanks to Evil for hosting this waffle, but I am humbley bowing out of claiming my winnings. Good luck to the next guy!
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

SephirothTNH

Thank you EvilEvoIX!  I actually got the game a few weeks ago I've just been really busy at work.  Finally on the down hill though so maybe I'll actually get to play some games. 

Thanks again EvilEvoIX.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: SephirothTNH on 04/02/2015, 09:06 PMThank you EvilEvoIX!  I actually got the game a few weeks ago I've just been really busy at work.  Finally on the down hill though so maybe I'll actually get to play some games. 

Thanks again EvilEvoIX.
ENJOY!!!!!  Post your progress, it's a tough one.
IMGIMGIMG

Psycho Punch

Quote from: SephirothTNH on 01/29/2015, 07:37 PMI would love to enter this Wraffle!
TurboDuoWaffle.jpg
Aaron please make a raffle subforum with this image in its background thank you.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp