RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

WM

Started by Medic_wheat, 03/27/2017, 11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medic_wheat

So Watermelon just announced their latest genesis game and ore-orders are up.

Game looks great and a new beat me up is different when most U.K.
Entrees are just shoot em ups.

Unfortantly I don't have the funds to pre-order. Oh welll

Link to Project Y

https://www.magicalgamefactory.com/en/factory/shop/

bartre

there's just not enough info for me to care.
plus, watermelon....

Johnpv

If I wasn't broke as shit right now I would probably pre-order the non-special edition.  Hopefully Pre-ordering won't be the only way to get a copy of this.

xcrement5x

* xcrement5x patiently waits for Arkhan to show up...

That said I did preorder this ages ago as an "Investor" so it's exciting to see if finally coming.  Looks like they are adding some extra hardware to help with huge size and scope of the game so it'll be neat if just from the technical standpoint.  SNES used additional hardware in many of their carts, so finally seeing a Genesis game engineered to take advantage of the same tricks (outside of of like Virtua Racing) will be a neat accomplishment.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Gentlegamer

Looks awesome, I pre-ordered the classic edition.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

Medic_wheat

If pre orders are still available for the classic edition on first of month I might pull the trigger. Provided my wife gives the thumbs up.

kosko99

I preordered it today... let's see how's the outcome. The little I saw it looks quite interesting (enough for a preorder)

cr8zykuban0

i also went ahead a put in a preorder. looks really good for a genesis game and hopefully it delivers