10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

<Found a copy> WTB: Ys Book I & II

Started by Koop, 10/13/2015, 07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Koop

If anyone has a copy they want to sell I would really love to own and play a legit copy of this game. Please feel free to drop me a message if you have it for sale, thanks!  :D

Was able to get a copy on ebay for a decent price.