L-Dis raffle?

Started by sn0zc0r3, 11/17/2015, 11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sn0zc0r3

Hey-o.

Long story short, I'm a moron and I have 2 copies of L-Dis coming to me. I've gotten a lot out of this site in a short amount of time, so I think this may be a good time to give something back.

The game should be here in the next few days, but would you guys be interested in a raffle for a case + manual copy of L-Dis? Only thing is I'm not sure if it has a spine or not just yet.

If yes, I'll start thinking about how to gain entry in to the raffle, mainly because I want you guys to do something entertaining for entry outside of "have X posts, etc etc". Once I get the game and take some pictures, I'll post a thread for the raffle.

stinkoman

That sounds pretty cool if you do it. I like the idea of trying something entertaining.

johnnykonami

I'd go for it.  I have an idea myself for a raffle contest (probably been done before but still cool) since I was shopping for a GBA SP AGS-101 and I thought I was gonna get a truckload of games I didn't want myself with one of the lots I found (didn't work out.)  I will still do it when I finally have something raffle worthy though.  I like the idea of having to do something as opposed to the usual randomizer, just adds a little more sportsmanship which is pretty relevant on a forum about gaming, I think.

Dicer

It's missing from my collection, so I am down to try and win it :)

CrackTiger

Quote from: sn0zc0r3 on 11/17/2015, 11:55 AMIf yes, I'll start thinking about how to gain entry in to the raffle, mainly because I want you guys to do something entertaining for entry outside of "have X posts, etc etc". Once I get the game and take some pictures, I'll post a thread for the raffle.
You mean like charged JO crystal pics?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

PunkCryborg

I need a LDis spine