12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

NES In game reset board

Started by Mikeyy00, 03/07/2016, 04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Mikeyy00

Hi all,

I'm putting together some NES IGR boards (from plans posted at https://github.com/borti4938/NESRGB-IGR).

It seems like you can't buy these anywhere assembled, so I'm trying to gauge interest if I decided to do a run of them, how many would be interested? I'm thinking ~$20-25 each plus shipping. They require an NES RGB board to already be installed.

This board lets you cycle through the various palettes, and do a short/long reset using your controller.. so if you're lazy like me, you don't need to get off your couch.

If you think you'd be down for one, let me know. ETA on the parts for my test batch is around the end of the month. If they work as expected, I'll do a give-away for 1 or 2. If there's enough people interested in buying one, I'll come up with some plans to do a run.

Cheers.

gojira1954

I'd like to get one of these for my system =]