RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

I got some crap for sale

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 06/24/2016, 05:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Arkhan Asylum

/13524469_10100474847139858_6460373731695642136_n.jpg
/13516738_10100474847134868_8454160223162053141_n.jpg
/13537510_10100474847144848_2085125287420390586_n.jpg

Anything you see twice is because I took multiple pictures/layouts.  There's only 1 of everything.

For pricing, take eBay sold listings, sigh, and then assume it's lower than that for the most part.


If you want anything, just shoot me a PM.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

exodus

somewhat interested in cyber dodge - I wonder if it takes place in the same universe as cyber knight :P

Gentlegamer

How much for the black tetris pieces?
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

esteban

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 06/24/2016, 02:50 PMHow much for the black tetris pieces?
Pre-

or

post-BREXIT?
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Psycho Punch

What's the blue hucard? Bloody Wolf? Keith Courage? I cannot tell looking at the pic.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" at Neo-Geo.com
For a good time reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He too ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I deleted THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp