OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Mysterious Song THIRD EDITION

Started by OldRover, 07/01/2017, 10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldRover

Now that the first two runs have sold out, this is the perfect time to introduce the THIRD EDITION of MSR! Yes, third edition! This version will have much better graphics, is four times the size of the original game, and utilizes the SuperGrafx and ACD hardware when available! It also runs on the PC-FX for added awesomeness!

...and if you believe any of this, I'm sorry... this is a joke. There is not going to be another pressing of this game. I'm not WaterMelon. :P

Mods, feel free to remove this post. :)
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

spenoza

It would certainly be pointless to do another pressing now, but don't rule it out for a few years down the road. But yeah, give us some time, first.

esteban

I wish this really existed. It would be awesome.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

elmer

Awwwwwwww ... you had me really hoping in that 1st paragraph!  :wink:  :lol:

glazball

glazball's game collection and wantlist

blueraven

Sorry to hear that, Rove. Still enjoying my 2nd edition of the game.

I heard that the mod thing was still a thing. Places.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

BigusSchmuck

That would be awesome to see the first Ultra Grafx game.... If only if it were true.

Psycho Punch

I want to see an Arcade Card game running out of a Laserdisc, that would have been the true supergrafx.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

blueraven

Every time I see this post I click on it excited forgetting the OP

JoshTurboTrollX

A port to the PCFX would be pretty rad if you think about it.  :)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/03/2017, 10:21 AMA port to the PCFX would be pretty rad if you think about it.  :)
It would be friggin' awesome.

Especially if _________.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

OldRover

PC-FX port wouldn't be possible without the SCSI code being fixed, and that's out of my league.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II