12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

All of my free/raffle/giveaway games have been sent.

Started by CrackTiger, 12/14/2016, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

CrackTiger

I finally got the last of my free/giveaway games sent off yesterday. The service they're going by usually takes 10 business days to arrive in the U.S. The service for the ones going to Europe takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months.

I have a bunch more crap (including more TurboChips) to giveaway after the new year, but am going to do only one at a time from now on.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

in99flames

Tiger....i didnt receive my free fleshlight.....still waiting.
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)