OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Need an artist...

Started by Dicer, 02/28/2017, 04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dicer

Would like to change the Super CD-Rom logo to Super LP, want to make some custom slipmats for my record player. maybe convert all the CD stuff to LP as well.

IMG

Anyone up to the challenge?

FraGMarE

so uhh... 'Super LP-ROM2 SYSTEM' is what you want it to say?  I have large vector-like images of all the main NEC logos, I could probably just change a letter if that's all you want it to say...

Dicer

Quote from: fragmare on 03/01/2017, 04:01 AMso uhh... 'Super LP-ROM2 SYSTEM' is what you want it to say?  I have large vector-like images of all the main NEC logos, I could probably just change a letter if that's all you want it to say...
That would be good, maybe remove the Compact disc logo or replace it with a similar LP one, my editing skills are suspect at best and if I am going to order custom mats I'd rather have it look nice

Also at the bottom where it says HCD2024 rather have that say HLP2024, basically any instance of CD changed to LP

NecroPhile

IMG

I'd need a better original scan before bothering to make the editing not so obvious, but 'tis good enough for a chuckle.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Psycho Punch

"BIG VINYL DISC" lol, that was a nice touch.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Dicer

Quote from: guest on 03/01/2017, 01:50 PMIMG

I'd need a better original scan before bothering to make the editing not so obvious, but 'tis good enough for a chuckle.
We are onto something, it's the best scan I could find, interested in other CD's as well, but it's hard to find decent scans...

Digi.k

If I had the time I could probably make it look a little nicer but I'm currently recording a lunar 2 playthrough..

anyway dunno if you like it but so far...
IMG

Dicer

I want the middle to still look like a CD.

interesting work though...

Gredler

esteban

Dicer, holy crap, we must be on the same wavelength. I've been working on something and it is totally "in sync" with your record mat project—but of course it is not exactly this.

You gotta share pics of the the final product!

I will share my stuff, too, but I haven't had time to finish editing all the footage yet.

GOOD STUFF!

Of course, I'm kinda bummed that my idea isn't completely fresh now... hmmmm...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Dicer

Quote from: esteban on 03/08/2017, 06:47 AMDicer, holy crap, we must be on the same wavelength. I've been working on something and it is totally "in sync" with your record mat project—but of course it is not exactly this.

You gotta share pics of the the final product!

I will share my stuff, too, but I haven't had time to finish editing all the footage yet.

GOOD STUFF!

Of course, I'm kinda bummed that my idea isn't completely fresh now... hmmmm...
Soon as taxes clear I'll be ordering em up and of course I'll show it off...sorry I had the same thought, lol

esteban

^ hahahahahhaha. GET THAT $$$ :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG