RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

WHO NEEDS A TURBO EXPRESS WHEN.....

Started by bartre, 02/26/2017, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bartre

You can have a Coregrafx on the go!

just discovered this N64 fanny pack is the perfect size for a CoreGrafx

IMG

IMG

plus, it has another pocket for the cables and a controller:
IMG

jtucci31

I need to get the necessary cables for my PCE in my briefcase and this fanny pack and rip off the stitches for that shitty N64 logo and sew a sweet Hudson bee onto it. That's badass! You better wear that to MGC!

Flare65

You forgot to pull the portable TV out of that bag!

NecroPhile

Heh. Get some electrical tape to cover up that blasphemous N64 shite.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

crazydean

bartre

CGQuarterly

What was originally supposed to go in that thing?

bartre

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 02/27/2017, 05:35 PMWhat was originally supposed to go in that thing?
well a pussy magnet like this, i can't imagine anything but condoms & lube

Arkhan Asylum

this is like sticking your penis in a cooter with VD.  why you do this.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Dicer

Quote from: guest on 02/27/2017, 08:12 PMthis is like sticking your penis in a cooter with VD.  why you do this.
IMG
IMG

bartre

Quote from: guest on 02/27/2017, 08:12 PMthis is like sticking your penis in a cooter with VD.  why you do this.
because I can.
plus, penicillin isn't terribly expensive

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: bartre on 02/27/2017, 10:43 PM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 02/27/2017, 08:12 PMthis is like sticking your penis in a cooter with VD.  why you do this.
because I can.
plus, penicillin isn't terribly expensive
hah, you need it cause your penis is illin'

get it.

penicillin
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

JoshTurboTrollX

amaze x5

But seriously, what was the initial intention of this.. erm.. "accessory"?
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

bartre

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 02/28/2017, 11:37 AMamaze x5

But seriously, what was the initial intention of this.. erm.. "accessory"?
I dunno, but It's huge.
well, the pockets are.
maybe one N64 controller?

NecroPhile

Camera bag for the N64 branded 35mm point n shoots?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

crazydean

Quote from: guest on 02/28/2017, 12:07 PMCamera bag for the N64 branded 35mm point n shoots?
Pokémon Snap is one of my favorites in the system.

esteban

I love this thread!

I used to have a Gameboy fanny pack that I bought just to make a silly video (it was going to house a TurboExpress), but the footage was crappy and I gave the fanny pack to a huge Gameboy lover.

Anyway..

I have been using old baby formula bags (my daughter is now 13, ha!) for my solo PCE consoles. AC adapter + controller + cables all fit in the the console (different pockets).

Since it was padded ("insulated") for baby formula, there is some decent protection from bumps and bruises. And an over-the-shoulder shoulder strap, for maximum mobility.

I USED THIS out of desperation, of course.

I moved across country in 2006 and I didn't know how I was going to safely transport all of my consoles/handhelds...so I just used random stuff I was going to otherwise donate/throw out.

SMS wrapped in several diaper mats, then shoved in a diaper bag. I think it shared the bag with FC, cushioned with small baby formula cooler bags.

3DO and DUO and stuff were in laptop bags (my wife got a ridiculous number for free because nobody at her work liked the huge, bulky DELL bags issued with their laptops).

I am very happy with all these stoopid padded bags, since I only keep 1-2 consoles out at a time.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

gusmoney

"Word of warning then, out there, they call them fanny packs"

esteban

^ I watched the recent movie Gervais made as a follow-up to his character on The Office.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Artabasdos

Quote from: guest on 02/27/2017, 09:11 AMHeh. Get some electrical tape to cover up that blasphemous N64 shite.
Not an N64 fan then? :3