10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

SOLD: Alice's Mom's Rescue new/sealed for Sega Dreamcast

Started by glazball, 04/26/2017, 01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

glazball

Sold. Please delete.

Hi folks, I have an extra copy of Alice's Mom's Rescue for Sega Dreamcast that I'd like to trade or sell.  It is new and sealed, and an original Hucast release.  It seems people on Etsy are selling "reproduction" and "custom" copies of this and other Dreamcast games, and this is NOT a repro.  This homebrew is out of print and currently unavailable.  If there's no interest after a week or two, I'll likely take it to ebay.
 
I'm open to all trades, common and/or uncommon titles, for just about any system.  Let me know what you have for trade or feel free to check my wantlist in my signature.  Thanks for looking!

EDIT: Trade is preferred, but I would also take $50 as gift/friend payment and ship for free in a Priority Box (US only).

/alice1.jpg
/alice2.jpg
/alice3.jpg
glazball's game collection and wantlist