Pyron's Genesis color hacks

Started by PukeSter, 01/11/2018, 11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PukeSter

I don't know who else knows this, but someone named Pyron on Sega-16 has created a ton of genesis color hacks, that replace some of the dull colors with much more pleasing ones

Some of the differences are night and day! This link has all the IPS patches.

https://www.romhacking.net/community/3226/

esteban

This is very interesting...

Also, sadly, on a more personal note, the temptation to recycle an old advertisement is too strong...

IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

xcrement5x

He is a super skilled guy, I think he was working on a hack for Punisher as well but is not done yet.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Medic_wheat

I first heard of him on an episode of game sack.

One day I plan to ever drive the way the pros do.

With fully patched games that include better translations new colors and all the trimmings.

But I am to lazy to do the work. Lol

Anyone happen to just let me dump their rom and files set onto a SD card for evwrdrive use?

CrackTiger

Other guys have also done some amazing color hacks too.

The Punisher hack may not get completed because the game is so limited in the firsf place.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

xcrement5x

Quote from: CrackTiger on 01/12/2018, 01:43 PMOther guys have also done some amazing color hacks too.

The Punisher hack may not get completed because the game is so limited in the firsf place.
That's what kills me.  The game has some major shortcomings, but it's already some crazy expensive game on the Genesis anyway. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 01/13/2018, 02:58 PM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 01/12/2018, 01:43 PMOther guys have also done some amazing color hacks too.

That's what kills me.  The game has some major shortcomings, but it's already some crazy expensive game on the Genesis anyway. 
It's okay game. Not bad but unfortantly I feel it would have translated better on the SNES from the arcade.

I want to say cart only isn't to expensive.

seieienbu

I just did an ebay price check on Punisher out of curiosity.  I am consistently amazed what some games that I consider sub-par go for.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93