12/06/2023: Localization News - Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria!!!

OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Just... Bad, Turbo Ebay Auctions (Not Gouging)

Started by FiftyQuid, 10/01/2012, 11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Gypsy

Sounds pretty scummy. Usually it's just a couple random boots if any that I see at the stores here, so I figure a gullible employee got tricked. Only one store here actually throws out boots when I point them out (they also don't often have any, but sometimes anime slips in). Unsurprisingly it's the store I support the most here by far.

Digi.k

Quotewayback://ebay.co/Turbografx-PC-Engine-Reproduction-Hucards-Bonk-3-Splatterhouse-Ninja-Ryukenden
NinjaGaidenBonk3SplatterHouseRepros.jpg
Item location: Great Missenden, United Kingdom
By Seller: odinbelmont (587 Feedback score: 587)
£250 for 3 repros!!  That's $350 USD