The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

Can we make it to December 22nd?

Started by JoshTurboTrollX, 02/21/2018, 01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoshTurboTrollX

December 22nd 2008 is the last time the front page of PCFX had been updated. Think it will go a full ten years without an update? 

:O

Side question:  New Forumites? 
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

seieienbu

I think we can. 

Once December 22nd is reached?  Then we can start the "TEN MORE YEARS!" chant.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Gredler

danm jynx bro

shutout

no hitter

10 years without a update

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

majors

I saw have an update on Dec 23rd, stating that there have been no updates for a decade. An update about no updates...
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

JoshTurboTrollX

We should take bets, lol.  Also, if Aaron really wanted to troll us he would set one for Dec 21st to start the clock ALL OVER AGAIN!!  hahaha
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

I remember when the Wii Virtual Console releases were getting prime coverage at pcefx.

It was *new*...

...now my daughter's friends love playing the "retro" Wii that I consider our "modern" console.

THIS IS WHAT GRANDPARENTS FEEL.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NoSexGex

For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

Bloufo

I hadn't checked in years. But yeah, the same old sombre/funeral type music greets you when you get to the frontpage.

SuperGrafx

Quote from: Bloufo on 04/17/2018, 11:54 PMI hadn't checked in years. But yeah, the same old sombre/funeral type music greets you when you get to the frontpage.
Lol!
That used to freak me out if I accessed the home page late at night.