2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

Odd WTB for a NEC website

Started by neokellyzero, 11/06/2006, 07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

neokellyzero

   I looking to pick up a gamecube.  My kid wants one for Xmas.  I like and trust the community here so I thought I'd see if anyone has one they're looking to get rid of.  I'm trying to go semi-cheap on this so it doesn't need to be mint or anything like that. I don't need a box, just a controller or 2, RF or AV, and AC adaptor.  Also I've got some item's in a seperate sale thread(just updated tonight), so I'd be will to do some or all in trade.  Let me know- Thanks...