2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

FS: Unopened Reproduction Sapphire *SOLD*

Started by merriman_bk, 03/07/2007, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

merriman_bk

Didn't want to put this in my other FS thread since it's the only non-original item (ie: copy).  Anyhow I bought this for $70 back when I was a noobie and had no idea there were fake sapphires.  If anyone wants it you can have it for $40 shipped.

*SOLD*
IMG
----------------------------------------------
Sold to: 2X4, carbon tiger, chop5, grahf, gundarN, hizaygizirlz, Joe Redifer, Keranu, MrFulci, nat, runinruder, shubibiman, steve666, T2KFreeker
ebay id: merriman_bk --> 100% positive

Cephalgy

I need 2* parts of this! Mail me to cephalgy@gawab.com or you name me the shop i can buy this please!

Thanx so much
(( (( O )) ))

  EcHo To the WorlD!!!

  EnD Of MesSAGE!!!!!

merriman_bk

Sorry, was sold to someone else on the forum.
IMG
----------------------------------------------
Sold to: 2X4, carbon tiger, chop5, grahf, gundarN, hizaygizirlz, Joe Redifer, Keranu, MrFulci, nat, runinruder, shubibiman, steve666, T2KFreeker
ebay id: merriman_bk --> 100% positive