@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Sale my NEC DUO-R

Started by Trisonomie 21, 06/12/2007, 04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trisonomie 21

Hi(gH),
i sale my JAP NEC DUO-R...see the picture...the system comes with all of the picture ( not the games! )

With shipment worldwide i must have 200us$ by paypal!


http://www.pictureupload.de/pictures/130607202150_engine4JPG.JPG 

shubibiman

Well, I could be interested but it seems your link doesn't work so I can't see the pictures.
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

Trisonomie 21

Quote from: shubibiman on 06/13/2007, 01:43 PMWell, I could be interested but it seems your link doesn't work so I can't see the pictures.
Hi, here is the new link!

http://www.pictureupload.de/pictures/130607202150_engine4JPG.JPG