@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

retro controller wanted for my xbox!

Started by RCduck7, 06/23/2007, 10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCduck7

I believe there are saturn, neo geo, snes controllers, street fighter controllers,... for the PS2.
So, they must be available for xbox to right?
Tried searching ebay for the keyword "saturn xbox" and "neo geo xbox" but no results with that.
Does anyone know or recommend a retro controller that is made to function with xbox and uses all of it's xbox buttons?

RCduck7
don't be human... be peacefull

MrFulci

You can always purchase a PS2-to-whatever controller adapter.

I have one for converting a PS2 controlelr to either USB, Gamecube, or X-box.

I've so far only tested it with Gamecube, and it worked without difficulty.

The company that made that adapter I use is, "Mayflash".
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

CrackTiger

I bought 2 or 3 SFII pads pretty cheap for Xbox.

I haven't tested them out well enugh yet, but they seem to be the best I've found.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Turbo D

I have an idea for you! Ok, first you buy a ps2 to xbox converter. THEN, buy the classic controller to ps2 converter. Plug in your insane creation and enjoy yourself  :P
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Seldane

Enjoy it along with the massive lag. :)
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

RCduck7

I'll have a go at one of the street fighter pads.
Some say there good and others say there flimsy and only worth sitting in a collection.
Will order this now and see how that turns out.

Thanks.
don't be human... be peacefull