12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

Games I'm looking for

Started by retrodelee, 09/29/2007, 10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

retrodelee

Right now: 

Space Invaders
It does not have to be complete.  Hu Card only will be fine for me.

Got one coming from ebay.  Surprisingly cheap as well.


Still Looking For the Below:
PC Engine hori fighting stick
Umm... I don't need the box.  LOL  Just a good WORKING stick!   


Out Run
P-47
1943


Don't need them complete.  Hu Card only will work




I'll update this list from time to time

Thanks

retrodelee


Sinistron

Last I checked Dreamstars Japan on Ebay has P-47 and 1943- both loose hucards and both cheap.
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

retrodelee

I'll check that out tonight when I get home.  Thank you for the heads-up.

I wasn't even aware of the Out Run game until D-Lite made his list.  I missed out on it though.
Anyone got one for sale????