RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

What movie is this?

Started by CrackTiger, 06/02/2008, 08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

Back in the (late?) 80's, my parents mistakenly rented my brother and I a movie that they thought was simply about a super hero.

It turned out to be what the upcoming "Hancock" looks like.

Basically, its about a super hero like Superman who's now a drunken homeless human-person. A lady, I'm guessing a reporter, finds him (pissing on a car that just crashed into him) and convinces him to become a hero again.

His catch phrase is "Into the blue!".

There are musical numbers. The most memorable for my brother and I was one sung by the villain composed entirely of the words "bull shit!"

I thought that I had found it online at one point, but I forget what its called and wasn't able to find after some searching.

If anyone can tell me the name of this movie I'd really appreciate it. :P
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Sinistron

The Return of Captain Invincible
starring Alan Arkin and Christopher Lee.
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

JoshTurboTrollX

lol, I was gonna say meteor man..
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Keranu

No idea what the movie is, but I feel 'ya on what it's like not knowing the name of movies you saw as a kid and are dying to see again. (I've been after this spooky looking Aladdin cartoon movie made in the 80's)

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16lol, I was gonna say meteor man..
I'm a big fan of Blank Man myself ;) .
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

CrackTiger

Quote from: Sinistron on 06/02/2008, 08:57 PMThe Return of Captain Invincible
starring Alan Arkin and Christopher Lee.
You are my savior. [-o<
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!